Friday, September 17, 2010

Introduction

Okay let me start this post by introducing myself.

I am Errol Asuncion, I live at Baguio City. I enjoy doing a lot of things. i enjoy being with my friends and my family. You can easily get along with me. When I have nothing to do, sometimes I play video games, airsoft, sleeping, photoshop and eating. Even though I eat a lot I do not get fat. I am currently studying in one of the private schools here in our city. My friends' names are Aaron Go, Aidan Madarang, Marc Tuazon, And Jeremy Rimando. if our dismissal is early, we sometimes go to Aaron's house to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In the near future, I plan to take the course I.T. because I am fond of using the computer and troubleshooting.

This blog website is about what is happening in my life and I am really not a typical blogger and I am also not a good writer and I can't easily express what I feel through words, sometimes by action. To try something new I chose to try blogging and I found blogging cool nice and fun. I did not know that blogging could this be fun and cool because I did not try it before.

Creative Commons License
Welcome! by Errol "Sunshine" Asuncion is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mercurysnake.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://mercurysnake.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment